Technical Site Coordinator
Zobacz podobne ogłoszenia w kategorii Inne Opole
We are looking for candidates for following position on various sites in Germany, Netherlands and Romania:
Technical Site Coordinator (Tank Terminal Construction)
Hands-on problem solver, on site with the subcontractors
- You organize and coordinate all activities on site, which can be in Germany, the Netherlands, Romania or other countries in the future to ensure a safe, timely and qualitative delivery of our projects, according to the instructions of the Project Manager and Site Manager.
- Together with the subcontractors, you plan and execute all assembly and welding activities, while ensuring the material flow and acceptance on site with a focus on cost efficiency and quality, including headcount, measuring productivity, enhancement of procedures, while ensuring positive team spirit in cooperation on the building site
- In this role, you are the key link between the Site Manager/Project Manager and the subcontractors. During site meetings you discuss planning and eventual changes with all responsible parties, keeping everybody up to date through accurate reporting.
- You are responsible for reporting, complaint handling and taking corrective actions on site regarding all safety, health, environment and quality issues
- You have a technical education or have reached an equivalent level by experience
- You have at least 5 years experience in a similar position (f.e. steel works)
- You are VCA certified (safety knowledge) or ready to obtain this certificate
- You have First Aid certification
- You have or ready to obtain following safety certificates: Working Safely at heights (IS-005), Forklift (IS-001), Rigging critical loads (IS-006), Telehandler (IS-032)
- You are fluent in English
- You are a teamplayer, communicative and diplomatic. In this job stress resistance, a hands-on problem-solving attitude and strong organisational skills are indispensable.
- You join a leading supplier of ‘integrated steel solutions’ with a strong international reputation in the oil and gas industry, as well as a broad range of other industries.
- You play an important role in the succesful completion of our company’s major projects on site, in daily contact with experienced professionals with international exposure
- We share our values of entrepreneurship, commitment, reliability, respect and team spirit
- A competitive salary with company car and per diem allowances
If interested please send your application by clicking the apply button or send cv : email@example.com
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Link2europe Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Opole (45-023), at ul. Krawiecka 7/4, NIP 754-292-89-37 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture. At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Zasady bezpieczeństwa podczas transakcji
- Spotkaj się osobiście z drugą stroną transakcji
- Sprawdź przedmiot przed dokonaniem zapłaty. Nie wysyłaj płatnych sms-ów
- Nie płać z góry. Płać osobiście. Nie udostępniaj swoich danych osobowych lub bankowych